Geeky Cookie Cutters!
I found some AMAZING cookie cutters on WarpZone Prints on Etsy, and I just could not resist trying them out!! So, I ordered a few and here’s the finished result! I absolutely love them!! I also have a Mr. Drippy cutter, but I wasn’t able to get the cutter to come out very well, so that needs some practice I think! Athey Moravetz from WarpZone prints makes all the cutters with a 3D printer, and can make custom cutters as well as all the ones in the store!
There are recipes for cookies on the WarpZone Prints website, but I chose to use my go-to cookie cutter recipe.
- 250g unsalted butter
- 140g caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 300g plain flour
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- Cream together butter and sugar
- Add egg yolk and vanilla and mix briefly
- Stir in flour until the dough forms a ball (you may have to use your hands!)
- Refrigerate for 30mins
- Roll out dough onto a floured surface to about 1/4 thick
- Cut the cookies, put on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 mins at 160C (fan)