How about a little robot love for Valentine’s Day? With just under a month to go, you have just enough time to whip up something for your geeky sweetheart (or yourself!)
I found several cute robot projects so I thought I would do a mini round-up. First we have this adorable Luvbot (pictured above), a knitting pattern available from Anna at Mochimochiland.
Next we have the cute Cara the amigurumi robot from Rachel at CrochetSpot (subscribe to her newsletter to get the pattern for free, plus get a heads up on free patterns every week!)
Another fun amigurumi robot project from Bubblegumbelles on Etsy:
Here’s an advanced-beginner cross-stitch project with a little binary code to say “I love you” in robot – Alicia Watkins has the cross-stitch kit all prepped for you on Etsy.
Then finally we have this fun crochet robot lovey blanket from Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me, so your favorite wee one can cozy up and dream of robot besties!
Do you have any geek-crafting plans for Valentine’s Day? Hook us up with links in the Comments section below!
Links of Interest:
- Luvbot pattern by Mochimochiland
- Cara the amigurumi robot from CrochetSpot
- Amigurumi Romantic Robot from Bubblegumbelles
- “I love you” in robot cross-stitch from AliciaWatkins
- Crochet Robot Lovey blanket by Repeat Crafter Me
- More robot crafts on GeekCrafts
- More Valentine’s Day crafts on GeekCrafts