Alice in Wonderland has always been one of my favourite books and films, and American McGee’s Alice Madness Returns is one of my favourite games. It is beautifully twisted and the artwork is gorgeous. The story takes the originally premise and continues it from a completely different point of view. Here are some of my favourite etsy crafts based on the game.
I spent the past weekend at Planet Comicon in Kansas City, and even though I spent the weekend working my booth (The Costume Wrangler’s Closet), I did get to see some pretty awesome cosplay. Above are some of the amazing folks from the Iron Brothers of Topeka (IBOTS).
This little Rainbow Dalek exterminates with cuteness according to her mom!
I had to run this boy down to get his picture for a friend who’s obsessed with Sharknado. I particularly love the faux gore on all the sharks. How creative is this kid?!
I snuck a snapshot of this cosplayed in a seriously cool Groot costume.
Technically this isn’t cosplay, but the Kansas City R2 Builders Club have got some pretty amazing R2s, like this R2-Q5, an evil R2 whose allegiance belonged to the Empire!
This chainmaille She-Ra was a volunteer from Amanda Lynn Chainmaille Creations.
More Links of Interest
- Amanda Lynn Chainmaille Creations
- Kansas City R2 Builders Club
- Iron Brothers of Topeka (IBOTS)
- Planet Comicon in Kansas City
- The Costume Wrangler’s Closet
- More Doctor Who on Geek Crafts
- More Cosplay on Geek Crafts
- More Iron Man on Geek Crafts
- More Daleks on Geek Crafts
- More Groot on Geek Crafts
- More Star Wars on Geek Crafts
- More Sharknado on Geek Crafts
- More R2-D2 on Geek Crafts
- More She-Ra on Geek Crafts