Manage Your Mischief With This Embroidery Tutorial
If you love Harry Potter, you’ll love this free embroidery pattern and tutorial from Beverly at Flamingo Toes! You can solemnly (or otherwise) be up to no good and make your own 8″ hoop art piece. Beverly gives step-by-step instructions and photos, and she even talks you through distressing the final piece so it looks aged, just like that Marauder’s Map!
Do you need a little help learning the Backstitch for this fun pattern? Check out my friend, Kristen, at Hey Paul Studios and her awesome video! Plus, she’s got great tips on picking fabrics, thread, and even hoops.
More Links of Interest:
- Free embroidery pattern and tutorial by Beverly on Flamingo Toes
- Video tutorial on the backstitch by Kristen at Hey Paul Studios
- More Harry Potter on Geek Crafts!
- More Embroidery on Geek Crafts
- More Tutorials on Geek Crafts