3 Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas!
The holiday clock is definitely ticking, and if you’ve still got shopping to do, never fear! You’ve still got time to make something handmade. Take those comic book magnets in the picture above. They’re super simple, and they’d make great stocking stuffers. Just check out the tutorial by Amanda Formaro over on her blog Crafts by Amanda for step-by-step instructions. She’s even got a separate tutorial on making a comic book decoupage picture frame if you’re looking for something a little more special.
Mollie over at Wild Olive has a tutorial on making your very own little, cuddly, Mini Ewok Softie. This little Wicket would make the best stocking stuffer!
Got a techie on your list? Why not try crocheting a monster phone case? Trish from the blog Genuine Mudpie has got a great step-by-step tutorial on making this fun gift.
Got some last minute DIY gift ideas? Be sure to share them with us!
More Links of Interest
- Find the tutorial for making comic book magnets on the blog Crafts by Amanda.
- Here’s the tutorial from Mollie over at Wild Olive on making your very own little, cuddly, Mini Ewok Softie
- Find the tutorial from Trish on Genuine Mudpie and make your own phone-eating monster case!
- Find more Star Wars on Geek Crafts
- Find more Ewoks on Geek Crafts
- Find more phone cases on Geek Crafts
- Find more crochet projects on Geek Crafts
- Find more plushies on Geek Crafts
- Find more comic book crafts on Geek Crafts